CCC affirms an unreserved belief in the biblical law of partnership, extolled in the above scripture, on five principal grounds.
- First, we believe in the practice of giving and receiving (Phil 4:15-19) as vital to securing the spiritual and material well-being of the church, and having the right partnerships will enable us to participate in this grace.
- Second, we believe in the principle of beneficial mutual association, also known as ‘the’iron sharpens iron’ principle (Prov 27:17), which partnership brings as necessary for equipping and ensuring the continued spiritual nourishment of the ministry.
- Third, we believe in the promise of greater rewardfor partnerships (Ecl 4:9a; Lev 26:8) as key to, among other things, expanding our reach.
- Fourth, we believe in the law of accountability (Eph 5: 21), as stewards of the manifold grace of God (I Pet 4:40).
- Last, as a member of the body of Christ, we believe in oneness of the church (1 Cor 12:12-27) and unity of the faith (Eph 4:5); and by partnering with other ministry groups and individuals, we seek to demonstrate this.
In line with the above, C.C.C. is grateful to be affiliated to particular ministries groups, individuals and organizations, at the local, national and international levels, that would help further the cause and vision of the church by the grace of God. At the international level, we are in partnership with The Assemblies of God. At the national level, we are member of the Canadian Assemblies of God. And at the local level, we are in partnership with different Christian organizations and ministries.